Show All Answers

1. Can the Kennewick City Attorney’s Office provide me representation, legal advice, or a legal referral to help me in my civil dispute or family law matter?
2. I am having a dispute with my landlord over the conditions of my property, something he or she is doing or refusing to do, or other practices I feel are unjust. Will you please help me?
3. I am having problems with a tenant and would like to start eviction procedures. How can I do that?
4. I am having a dispute with a neighbor over a vegetation crossing over onto my property. Do I have the right to cut down or kill the vegetation that is over my property line?