How do I get a No Contact Order dropped?
If the order was entered as part of a misdemeanor criminal case, the protected party may petition to have the order dropped or modified by the judge. To do this, the protected party must go to the Benton County District Court and fill out the paperwork to request a No Contact Order Review Hearing. A court date will be set and the protected party will be required to appear in front of the judge. A judge is the only person who can be make a ruling to lift, modify, or leave in place a No Contact Order. If the order was entered civilly or through the superior court, the protected party will need to petition the court in which the order was entered.
It is recommended that if the order was entered as a result of a domestic violence charge, the protected party seek safety planning counseling through Domestic Violence Services before appearing before the court.Domestic Violence Services

Show All Answers

1. How can I drop charges against someone?
2. I received a subpoena. What do I do?
3. How do I get a No Contact Order dropped?
4. I have received a subpoena but I don’t know why and/or I am unavailable for those dates. What do I do?
5. I was the victim of a crime and have out-of-pocket loss. Who can I talk to?
6. How do I find out what happened at a court date?
7. How do I get additional information to the prosecutor about my case?