How can I find out more?
You can contact the Community Planning Department at 509-585-4280 or read the Bridge-to-Bridge Revitalization Plan (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out more?
2. What is the Bridge-to-Bridge / River-to-Railroad (BB / RR) area?
3. What is the objective of this plan?
4. Why now?
5. Will the city be taking my property and forcing me to move?