Office, Professional & Personal Services

From accountant, architect or attorney to barber, dentist or doctor, here are the ABC's of startup success in Kennewick.
  1. Commercial Zoning

    Using the City of Kennewick's Zoning Map application, enter your business address to find out what it is zoned. This zoning determines what type of business activity is allowed at your location.

    Link to page
  2. Commercial Building and Site Requirements

    Once you’ve verified your business location is zoned for your type of use, you’ll work with the City’s Planning, Building, Public Works and Fire divisions to get approval to open.

    Link to page
  3. Business Licensing

    Register with the Washington State Department of Revenue to obtain a state business license with a City of Kennewick business license endorsement. Your Unified Business Identifier (UBI)/tax registration number is issued through this single process.

    Link to page
Business-Opportunity hands