Food and Beverage Zoning

Step 1. Find Your Business Location Zoning

Using the City of Kennewick's Zoning Map application, enter your business address to find out what it is zoned. This zoning determines what type of business activity is allowed at your location. 

Step 2. Find What Is Allowed in Each Zone

If you have trouble finding your way through the tables you can contact the Planning Division at (509) 585-4280 and our staff can assist you in finding out what you can do on your property.

Next Step: Food and Beverage building and site requirements, permits and inspections.