The Criminal Division is responsible for the prosecution of all misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor offenses within the City limits as identified in the Kennewick Municipal Code. They also represent the City’s interests in asset forfeiture matters, civil infractions, and animal control violations. The Criminal Division provides legal opinions to the Kennewick Police Department and other city enforcement divisions in regards to potential criminal matters.
I am a defendant.
I am a victim or witness.
I have a Traffic Infraction.
- How do I prosecute someone for giving my business a bad check?
- How do I prosecute someone who rented property from our business but stopped making payments—and now I cannot retrieve the property?
- How do I change my court date?
- How do I obtain the police reports for my criminal charges?
- How do I quash my warrant?