Internal Affairs

Compliments & Commendations

Commend the actions of employees from this department can be done by contacting any department supervisor, in writing or verbally. We encourage you to let us know about the quality of service you receive.

Complaints & Concerns

If you believe the conduct of an employee was inappropriate you can request to speak to the on duty supervisor. You can also provide detailed information in writing or person to the department Professional Standard Unit.

A Note About Complainants

Kennewick Police Department encourages complaints or compliments, it is difficult to conduct an investigation and make a determination based on anonymous information. If you wish to make an anonymous complaint, in order to assist investigators with the most detailed information, please call the Quality Assurance Unit.


We encourage your suggestions on how we can better serve you.