Financial Assistance Program

Thank you for your interest in the City of Kennewick Parks and Recreation Financial Assistance Program

Financial Assistance Program

The Recreation Financial Assistance program is provided by a grant through the Federal Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Block Grant program and allows eligible youth to participate in recreational programs and activities offered through the Kennewick Parks and Recreation Department.  

An application must be completed by a parent or legal guardian and submitted to the Recreation Dept., Qualifying documentation that includes proof of residency in the City limits of Kennewick by the parent or legal guardian of the child(ren) requesting funds and submitted in person.

Proof of Residency Documents

  • Utility bill (water bill, phone bill, PUD bill, etc.) showing your name and address.
  • A copy of last year's Income Tax Return, with W-2s.
  • Photo identification of the parent or legal guardian (driver's license, state ID card, etc.)

Financial Assistance Application

Financial Assistance applications are available through the Parks and Recreation Department at the following locations:

Keewaydin Community Center

500 S. Auburn Street

Kennewick, WA 99336


Numerica Pavilion:

2901 Southridge Boulevard

Kennewick, WA 99338

Download the financial assistance application.

Download the Spanish financial assistance application.