When you Leave it - Lock itDid you know that 50% of the time when a vehicle is stolen in Kennewick it is either left unlocked; with the keys; or left running unattended? 50% of the time a home is broken into, it is left unlocked or doors Read on...
Did You Know?If you have any unwanted prescription medications, prescription patches, over the counter medications, vitamins, samples or pet medications, you can drop them off no questions asked in a secure collection box in the Kennewick Police Station Read on...
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to your safety by:
- Consistently earning the public's trust;
- Effectively deploying the resources entrusted to us;
- Protecting citizens' rights and their property;
- On-going community involvement resulting in preventing crime and disorder;
- Professionally investigating crime;
- Actively soliciting input from the community to identify and solve problems;
- Acting in an ethical and professional manner;
- Valuing our employees and volunteers, recognizing and rewarding their individual and team successes on behalf of our community;
- Fostering mutually beneficial relationships with organizations committed to steadily improving public safety
Do you have anonymous information to share with the Kennewick Police Department? This information will assist the police department in solving crimes more quickly in our community.
By submitting this form, you will be providing information that is ONLY visible to law enforcement. Submissions are NOT monitored 24/7.
If this is an emergency or a crime in progress, please call 911. *
* Examples of an emergency or crime in progress: being a victim of a crime or observing a person currently looking into windows or opening car doors.