Basic Monthly Rates
If you have any questions regarding these rates or need to sign up for monthly service, please call 509-582-5121
Garbage Rate Adjustments
These rates will take effect January 1st.
View the 2018 Garbage Rate Adjustment
|35 Gallon Cart
Free Disposal Coupons Program
The City of Kennewick and Waste Management of Kennewick (WMK) are offering Free Disposal Coupons to residential customers for drop-off at Waste Management at 2627 W Ely Street.
The rules are:
- Coupons are either picked up at the WMK office at 1611 S Washington or when delivering material at the WMK Transfer Station at 2627 S Ely Street.
- Each residential account is entitled to one coupon with twelve punches good for twelve visits.
- Have a current garbage bill (not a receipt) to show as proof.
- Have a driver's license or other ID that matches the name and address on the billing.
- If the customer is a renter, the renter must bring in ID stating that they live at the rental unit and a utility bill.
- Must be a resident of the City of Kennewick and live within the City limits.
- Must be a Waste Management Customer in good standing.
- Transfer Station phone number is 509-586-7555 and hours are Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.; Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.; Saturday from 9 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
What This Does Include
- Furniture items
- Household garbage
- Organic materials such as yard waste, flowers, brush, shrubs and/or grass
- Small home repair or remodel debris
What it Does Not Include
There will be an extra charge if wanting to dump. This program does not include:
- Construction debris - examples: concrete, rocks, brick, sod, dirt or loads of metal
- No dump trucks or large trailers will be allowed
- Refrigerators, air conditioners
- Special or commercially generated waste
For more information, contact Jeff Wheatly at 509-426-6919.