Spill & Illicit Discharge Reporting

Spills & Discharge

A spill is any release of material that threatens human health or the environment. An illicit discharge is any discharge to the City's storm sewer that is not composed entirely of storm water, except discharges that are allowed by permit.

Reporting Issues

If you see oil, antifreeze, paint or any other questionable material being spilled or intentionally dumped on the road way or into a catch basin, please call 509-585-4419. You may also call 509-585-4419 to get more information about the City Stormwater Program.

Helpful Documents