UPCOMING HEARING EXAMINER MEETING
The Hearing Examiner regular meeting is on October 10, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. Regular meetings will be conducted in person in the City Council Chambers and online via a virtual meeting platform.
Submitting Written Comments
- The City asks all members of the public that would like to comment regarding the Public Hearing to fill out an online form at https://www.go2kennewick.com/HEPublicComment no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022 to be included in the Hearing Examiner packet for the record.
- Interested parties may also submit written comments to email@example.com P.O. Box 6108, Kennewick, WA 99336; or e-mail no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022 to be included in the Hearing Examiner packet for the record.
Comment or View the Meeting Online
If you wish to comment or view the Public Hearing online, please register here:
Registrations must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, October 10, 2022.
- 6:00 p.m.
- 2nd Monday of every month
- Kennewick City Hall
210 W 6th Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336
Hearing Examiner Rules of Procedure
The Hearing Examiner shall:
- Receive and examine available information
- Conduct open record appeal hearings or open record public hearings
- Prepare a record thereof
- Enter findings of fact and conclusions based upon these facts, which conclusions shall represent the final action on the application, unless appealed further to superior court, as specified in this section
- May 10, 2021 Hearing Examiner Meeting Agenda Packet - PP21-01 "Southridge Townhome Estates"
- June 14, 2021 Hearing Examiner Meeting Agenda Packet - PVA 21-02 Southcliffe
- October 11, 2021 Hearing Examiner Meeting Agenda Packet
- December 13, 2021 Hearing Examiner Meeting Agenda Packet
- February 14, 2022 Hearing Examiner Meeting Agenda Packet - SUB-2021-0005 Mills End
- July 11, 2022 Hearing Examiner Meeting Agenda Packet
- October 10, 2022 Hearing Examiner Meeting Agenda Packet SUB-2022-0010 "Canal Landing"
Hearing Examiner Decisions
- May 24, 2021 Hearing Examiner Decision - PP 21-01 Southridge Townhome Estates
- June 29, 2021 Hearing Examiner Decision PVA 21-02 Southcliffe
- October 11, 2021 Hearing Examiner Revised Decision-PP 21-03 Washington Meadows
- October 11, 2021 Hearing Examiner Decision - PP 21-02 "Crimson Hills"
- Hearing Examiner Reconsideration Decision PP 21-02 Crimson Hills
- Hearing Examiner Plat Alteration Decision PVA 21-05 & PRD 21-01 "Village at Southridge"
- Hearing Examiner Decision - SUB-2021-0005 Mills End
- Amended Condition No. 11 - SUB-2021-0005 Mills End
- Hearing Examiner Decision - SUB-2022-0012 Peach Farm
- Hearing Examiner Decision - SUB-2022-0013 Morain Street Townhomes
Open record appeal hearings on the following applications and / or administrative decisions:
- Accessory Apartment
- Additional Animals
- Administrative land use determinations
- Business license denials & revocations
- Comparable Use
- Conditional Use Permit
- Home Occupation
- Lot Line Adjustment
- Manufactured Housing In-fill
- Parcel Combination
- SEPA determinations
- Short Plat
- Sign permit
- Site Plan Approval
Open Record Hearings
Open record public hearings on the following applications:
- Planned Development Permits
- Preliminary Plats
- Shoreline Permits
- Other matters as may be designated by the Council