- Kennewick Fire Department Strategic Plan 2022-2026
- Fire Prevention Division Service or Assistance Request
- Smoke Alarm Assistance
- Wildfire Risk Reduction Resources
- Request a WUI Property Safety Inspection
- Published Guidelines & Standards
- Request a Mobile Food Vendor Inspection
- Outdoor Burning Information
- Ambulance Billing Information
- Safety Talks and Station Tour Requests
Recent Press Releases from the Kennewick Fire Department:
February 27, 2023 - 40 N. Kent St.
February 24, 2023 - 206 S. Vancouver St.
February 24, 2023 - 3930 S. Cedar St.
February 22, 2023 - 3515 W. John Day Ave.
February 11, 2023 - 4009 W. 20th Ave.
February 4, 2023 - 9 N. Waverly Pl.
February 2, 2023 - 1408 S. Morain St.
Follow the link below to access additional press releases:
Kennewick Fire Department Prepares to Launch Hands Only CPR Device
December 1, 2022
Smoke Alarm Assistance
The Kennewick Fire Dept offers this free service to our senior and disabled citizens.
Does the idea of bringing solutions to others' problems, and being respected for what you do and what you stand for inspire you?
We perform business inspections to ensure properties are safely maintained in accordance with state and local codes.
Wildfire Risk Reduction
Tips for creating a DEFENSIBLE SPACE around your home to protect from fire.