Benton PUD has extended the COVID-19 Customer Assistance Program
Qualified residential and small business customers may receive a bill credit of up to $200 for their past due bill amount as of July 31, 2021. Past due is defined as 30 days in arrears.
To help customers pay down higher past due balances, Benton PUD will also match payments. The payment match is available for up to half of the July 31, 2021 past due amount, after the initial bill credit is applied. Payments made between August 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 are eligible for this match.
The program will end on December 31, 2021.
Benton PUD is encouraging customers to fill out the online application at https://www.bentonpud.org/Account/Your-Bill/COVID-19-Customer-Assistance/COVID-19-Customer-Assistance-Program.
Find more info and fill out the online application at the Benton PUD site.
COVID-19 Reopening Guide for Businesses and Workers
City Response to COVID-19
- Rent and Utilities Assistance
- Submit Safe Start Inquiries
- Modified City Council Meetings: City Council temporarily designated the location for regular, special and study session meetings to a virtual location until termination of the state of emergency or until rescinded. The City broadcasts City Council meetings on the City’s website https://www.go2kennewick.com/CouncilMeetingBroadcasts.
- Commission and Committee Meetings: Meetings are currently being held virtually. Link to meetings are available in the current months agenda, by contacting Commission/Committee directly, or as otherwise noted on the City calendar.
- Determining Occupancy Load when reopening your business.
Health & Safety Information
- Washington’s "Safe Start" Plan
- Washington State Adopting New CDC's Quarantine Guidelines
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Washington State Coronavirus Response
- Washington State Department of Health
- Benton-Franklin Health District
- 2-1-1 COVID Information Call Line
- Washington State Department of Financial Institutions - guide for families who need financial assistance
- Washington State Employment Security Department – information regarding employment assistance
- Benton County Emergency Housing Program - funds available for eviction prevention for persons that have faced difficulty due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Internet Assistance for Low-Income Families - may help students and employees keep connected during the coronavirus pandemic.