Welcome Santa to Kennewick on December 7th with an old fashioned parade and Christmas festivities!
Come for the parade, stay for the day! Shops and Claus Plaza opens at 10a, Santa's Parade starts at 10:30a, and activities and entertainment last until 1p. Claus Plaza, at the corner of Kennewick Ave and Benton Ave, is the headquarters of our enchanted winter wonderland.
* Parade kicks off at 10:30a. (Kennewick Ave between Dayton and Auburn streets)
* Selfies with Santa and Mrs Claus 11:30a-1p
* Letters to Santa writing and memory making
* Local merchants throughout downtown offer holiday specials and treats.
* More activities will be occurring in downtown businesses throughout the day
Parade application period will close on Nov. 25th.
Parade participants will need to arrive at the Tri-City Herald building at 9:30 am on December 7th unless instructed otherwise by city staff.
All parade applicants will be contacted the week of November 25th with further instructions.
Do you have interest in volunteering to help with this event in any of the following areas? Email Rohana Carmichael or call (509) 585-4532