Welcome Santa to Kennewick on December 2nd with an old fashioned parade and Merry Little Christmas Village festivities!
Come for the parade, stay for the day! Shops and the holiday vendor market opens at 10a, Santa's Parade starts and 10:30a, and activities and entertainment last until 2p. Claus Plaza, at the corner of Kennewick Ave and Benton Ave, is the headquarters of our enchanted winter wonderland.
* Parade and Mayor's presentation of the key to the city 10:30a. (Kennewick Ave between Dayton and Auburn streets)
* Selfies with Santa and Mrs Claus 11a-1p
* Santa's Giftshop at Claus Plaza -- a "store" where kids can buy loved ones gifts for less than $2 (proceeds benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties - Music & Arts Center) 10a-2p
* Outdoor skating rink at Claus Plaza 11a-7p
* Local merchants throughout downtown offer holiday specials and treats.
* Hayrides, Polar Express readings, kids activities, holiday gift shopping and more!
Do you have interest in volunteering to help with this event in any of the following areas? Email Rohana Carmichael or call (509) 585-4532