There are many opportunities to volunteer at the Kennewick Senior Center. Here is just a sample.
- Travel Guides
- Service Providers
- Special Events Assistance
- Folding the Bimonthly Newsletter
- Activity hosts and hostesses
- Front desk/Office assistance
- Instructors to teach crafts, seminars, etc.
- Kitchen help - food serving/dining room help, meal delivery drivers (Meals on Wheels)
It is easy to become a volunteer at the Kennewick Senior Center. You may contact the Center directly at (509) 585-4303 or visit them at 500 South Auburn, Kennewick and complete a Volunteer Enrollment Form. These forms may also be printed, fully completed, signed, and returned to the Kennewick Senior Center. Another option is to sign-up through the Volunteer Center at (509) 582-0631 and be referred to the Kennewick Senior Center.
Reward yourself and others... become a Kennewick Senior Center Volunteer!
Contact Sara Allington (509) 585-4345.