Basic Monthly Rates
If you have any questions regarding these rates or need to sign up for monthly service, please call (509) 582-5121
Waste Management of Kennewick
Residential pick up with curbside recycling
|35 Gallon Cart
Free Disposal Coupons Program
The City of Kennewick and Waste Management of Kennewick (WMK) are offering "Free Disposal Coupons" to residential customers.
The rules are:
- Each residential account is entitled to one coupon with twelve punches good for twelve visits.
- Coupons are either picked up at the WMK office at 1611 S. Washington or when delivering material at the WMK Transfer Station at 2627 S. Ely.
- Must be a resident of the City of Kennewick and live within the City limits.
- Must be a Waste Management Customer in good standing.
- Have a current garbage bill (not a receipt) to show as proof.
- Have a driver's license or other ID that matches the name and address on the billing.
- And, if the customer is a renter, the renter must bring in ID stating that they live at the rental unit and a utility bill.
What it DOES NOT include (there will be an extra charge if wanting to dump):
- Refrigerators, air conditioners
- Special or commercially generated waste
- Construction debris - examples: concrete, rocks, brick, sod, dirt or loads of metal
- No dump trucks or large trailers will be allowed
What this DOES include:
- Household garbage
- Organic materials such as yard waste, flowers, brush, shrubs and/or grass
- Furniture items
- Small home repair or remodel debris
This program replaces Spring and Fall Cleanup Events. For more information, contact Jeff Wheatly at 509-426-6919. There is still a "Holiday Clean Up" event scheduled yearly between December 26-31, excluding Sundays.